- S773 adhesive perimeter seal is extruded from high-temperature silicone; effective between -58 degrees (F) and 450 degrees (F).
- Triple-fin gasketing design effectively blocks light and sound from infiltrating a room.
- Tested and approved under UL 10C for fire; UL 1784 for smoke and ASTM E90 and BS EN ISO 140-3 for sound control.
- Air infiltration tested in accordance with ASTM E-283-91. Air infiltration is only .09 CFM/ft. of crack.
- During sound attenuation testing of the S773 adhesive perimeter seal in conjunction with Pemko automatic door bottom (411_PKL) and Pemko acoustic corner pad (ACP112), the door assembly achieved a 98 percent efficiency rating.
- Available in 17, 18, 20, 21 and 25 ft. coils.
- Category H - Gasketing - Smoke and draft control for positive pressure openings. Recommended products are PK33, PK55, S44, S88 and S773.
- Category H gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes without hose stream. When applied to the door and frame assembly in accordance with the manufacturers installation instruction, the assembly will comply with UBC 7-2 (1997) part II.
- Category J - Doors - gasketing that has been tested on a positive pressure fire door and frame but is not required for the door to obtain its fire door rating. Category J gasketing does not negatively affect the rating on a positive pressure door.
- Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
- Category G - Edge-Sealing Systems - systems that are surface applied to frames or doors and required for Category B doors. S773 meets Category G requirements for 3’ x 8’ listed wood core fire doors installed in steel door frames, rated 20 minutes.
- Storage and shelf life: All adhesive gaskets have a limited shelf life. This product must be used within 6 months of purchase and must be stored between 50 degrees (F) and 100 degrees (F). For further notes/details, please see Adhesive Gasketing section.
Air Infiltration Tested
Intertek Testing (Warnock Hersey)
Sound Tested - ASTM E90
Smoke Tested - UL1784
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
S773BL: BL - Black Silicone
S773D: D - Dark Brown Silicone
S773GR: GR - Gray Silicone
S773W: W - White Silicone