English Bridle Leather Wrapped - Authentic J & E Sedgwick & Co. Ltd. bridle leather imported from Walsall, England is hand sewn by a talented craftsman. Typically used for saddles and equestrian products, this smooth durable leather is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Key operated from outside; turn piece on inside
- Cylinder options: Rim Cylinder, Small format interchangeable core housing: 7-pin (SFIC) less core and key (Standard), Small format interchangeable core housing w/ plastic construction core: 7-pin (SFIC), Customer Supplied Cylinder, Dummy Cylinder, or Privacy Function: keyless locking function
- Door types: 3/8" - 7/8" thick glass, 1-3/8" - 2-1/2" thick aluminum, hollow metal or wood doors
- Multiple locking options: floor, head or both
- Bolt location: 2" from face of door to centerline of bolt
- Bolt has 13/16" travel with fine adjustment
- Horizontal push/pull bar option
- Cylinder and thumbturn location eliminates physical strain when locking and unlocking
- Glass door applications secure the opening and allow for more natural light
- Bolt concealed inside pull provides a clean, streamlined look
- Simple door preparation allows for faster installation
- Suites with popular Rockwood door pulls, CORBIN RUSSWIN and SARGENT lever handles, McKINNEY hinges, creating a continuum of design
- Offers flexibility in custom sizes for a variety of applications
*For configurations on how to order see the "downloads" tab.