- Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
- Rigid jamb weatherstrip is shown mounted on openings with 1/16" gaps; however, each weatherstrip can seal gaps up to the depth of its seal.
- Seal depth is provided on each illustration.
- Model 303_ is available with self-adhesive, two-sided tape (TST) and tek screws (3 slotted holes per part) for easy installation.
- To obtain this option, add "TST" to the end of the part number when ordering (i.e. 303AS36TST).
- This perimeter gasketing is supplied with a Eco-V® ("V") insert - item number EV47 (available in gray, black, and white).
Air Infiltration Tested
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
303AV: A - Mill Finish Aluminum Aluminum with Gray Eco-V insert
303BDGV: BDG - Bright Dip Gold Anodized Aluminum with Black Eco-V insert
303CV: C - Clear Anodized Aluminum with Gray Eco-V insert
303DV: D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum with Black Eco-V insert
303GV: G - Gold Anodized Aluminum with Black Eco-V insert
303PWV: PW - Painted White Aluminum with White Eco-V insert
303SNV: SN - Satin Nickel Anodized Aluminum with Black Eco-V insert