Non-Handed, Surface and Semi-Mortise
- Smoother action positive seal mechanism. All Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger which contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop-bar seal down against the floor / threshold.
- All models (except #430 and #412) are non-handed and reversible. Installation is fast and easy because disassembly is not required to change handing: simply flip the automatic door bottom and you’ve reversed the hand. The clean symmetrical square-shaped case design also provides for even flush mounting.
- The 4131 can be mounted to either wood or hollow metal doors.
- Screw applied end plates are provided for all mounting applications.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms seal up to a 3/4" gap under the door except 420 and residential models which seal 1/2” maximum.
- Available in any size ranging from 18" to 48".
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms are provided NET length.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms can be trimmed down by as much as 2" (stock lengths only). If non-stock sizes are ordered, order must note need to trim
- 2 inches from the size ordered.
Air Infiltration Tested
Sound Tested - ASTM E90
Smoke Tested - UL1784
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
4131CSL: C - Clear Anodized Aluminum with Black Sponge Silicone insert
4131DSL: D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum with Black Sponge Silicone insert
4131SNSL: SN - Satin Nickel Anodized Aluminum with Black Sponge Silicone insert