Non-Handed, Semi-Mortise and Full Surface
- When ordering, must specify if the automatic door bottom is for a semi-mortise application so that shorter screws can be provided.
- BHMA logo represents products that meet the requirements of ANSI/BHMA 156.22-2012 for latching force and air infiltration.
- Smoother action positive seal mechanism.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop-bar seal.
- The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger which contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop-bar seal down against the floor/threshold.
- Available in any size ranging from 18" to 48".
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms are provided at NET length.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms can be trimmed down by as much as 2" in the field (stock lengths only).
- If non-stock sizes are ordered, order must note need to trim 2 inches from the size ordered.
- The drop-bar seal actuation mechanism causes the drop-bar seal to always actuate on the hinge side first.
- This feature prevents the seal from skidding along the floor / threhold while the door is being closed.
- Door hang-up will not occur.
- This automatic door bottom is supplied with a Nylon Brush ("NB") insert - item number P516062.
- Standard color for this part is black, but it is also available in gray.
Air Infiltration Tested
Smoke Tested - UL1784
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
4301CNBL: C - Clear Anodized Aluminum with Gray Nylon Brush insert
4301DNBL: D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum with Black Nylon Brush insert