Standard Duty Anodized Aluminum Center Pivot Continuous Geared - designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame. Also available in heavy duty models.
- Easily replace butt hinges since no door or frame adjustments are necessary and are more versatile with restricted frame faces.
- Fasteners - Frame Portion - Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" #10 Head Pan Head Type C threadforming, no tapping required.
- Standard model: 12 fasteners required for each leaf.
- Wood screws available on request (specify on order).
- Fasteners - Door Portion - a. Thru-bolt - 1/4-20 x 1-5/8". - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - b. Shoulder Bolt - 1/4-20 x 1" PCH. - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - c. Pan Head Self Drilling #12 x 3/4". - Standard Duty Hinges - 6 required.
- Standard duty hinges conform to Grade 3-150 and Grade 3-300 cycle requirements per BHMA standard ANSI/BHMA A156.26-2006.
- Tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (USA and Canada) to standard UL10B, UL10C and UBC 7.2 (positive pressure) for up to a 3-Hour (A-Label) fire listing for all 4 ft. 0 in. x 10 ft. 0 in. and 8 ft. 0 in. x 10 ft. 0 in. door and frame assemblies. Fire listing certifications apply to all approved hollow metal and wood door assemblies in drywall or masonry construction.
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal and steel covered composite type rated up to 3 hours, wood covered composite type rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours. Also wood core rated up to and including 20 minutes without hose stream.
- All hinges meet criteria of UBC 7.2 for positive pressure.
- Special FirePins are only required on 3-Hour (A-Label) assemblies.
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80.
- PemkoHinge® products are guaranteed for the life of the opening against defects in material or workmanship with the exception of AL, RS, standard duty and Grade 3 hinges, which carry a 10 year warranty.
- Width: 1-3/16” (30.2 mm) (frame side - leaf).
- Width: 2” (50.8 mm) (door side - leaf).
- Width: 3-3/16” (80.9 mm) (total width of hinge).
- Cap Width: 25/32” (19.8 mm).
- Height: 3/4” (19.1 mm) (total height of hinge).
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
PemkoHinge Fire Rating - UL76Y2
BLFSCP: BL - Black Anodized Aluminum, (Special Order Finish)
CFSCP: C - Clear Anodized Aluminum
DFSCP: D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
GFSCP: G - Painted Gold Aluminum, (Special Order Finish)
PWFSCP: PW - Painted White Aluminum, (Special Order Finish)
SNFSCP: SN - Satin Nickel Anodized Aluminum, (Special Order Finish)
BL (Black Anodized) and PW (Painted White) are special finishes available upon request.