- The EV2326_ Eco-V® threshold creates an ideal transition where tile meets another tile beneath an interior door.
- Ideal for use in any high-traffic commercial installation, such as hotels and offices.
- Eco-V® thresholds are manufactured of slightly softer material than competitive products. This aids in the cutting and fitting of the threshold and facilitates easier insertion of the tile into the holding cavities on the side(s) of the threshold.
- Eco-V® thresholds are designed to work in conjunction with Pemko 2173_V and 2343_V door shoes.
- EV232, EV2325, EV2326 and ADJ232V thresholds have been tested and approved under ADAAG-1998 (Amended); ICC/ANSI A117.1 and California Building Code, Title 24 for Barrier-Free Entry.
- Available lengths: 36", 48" and 73".
- Note: Adhesives underneath the threshold could add as much as 1/32" to 1/16" of height and should be considered when calculating the needed clearance.
- Available in black (BL) and dark brown (D).
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
EV2326BL: BL - Black Eco-V
EV2326D: D - Dark Brown Eco-V